论坛风格切换切换到宽版
  • 441阅读
  • 0回复

养生和焦虑 Health and anxiety  by hauncle [复制链接]

上一主题 下一主题

只看楼主 倒序阅读 使用道具 楼主  发表于: 2019-04-07
退休了,在家自然想到了养生和长寿。于是从饮食到锻炼,再到睡眠,一切可以注意的客观问题都提到了议事日程。唯独没有考虑的是心理作用。
我睡眠一直很好,大概是遗传的原因,我家里人几个姐弟睡眠都很好。但是一次我过敏性鼻炎发作,最严重的是引起了过敏性哮喘,一下子感受到了生命的恐惧。你知道吗?呼吸困难,去医院都不能坐车。好在时间很短,到了医院哮喘就消失了。那天以后几天,就一直睡不好,一天可能只睡5个小时,平时我睡8个小时。白天一直感觉呼吸很辛苦。后来我慢慢发现,和人说话,或者见朋友,或者忙于做家务,哮喘就不出现啦。这一发现,我总结归纳后,好像有点这样的规律:
当生病的时候,不能集中关注疾病,有疾病在身,很容易会关注,心理自己也会提醒你,只有通过仪式化,时间化的做其他事情,才能打消疾病焦虑。仪式化、时间化地做其他事,投入地做,用心去做,就是最好的放松自己,就是一种打断和休息。当生病时,有仪式和有时间地做其他事情自然就是最好的休息和治疗。
还有一次,我在集中精力思考写东西,大概太投入,一连几天睡不好,晚上睡眠还在想文章。因为睡不好,白天就没有精神,于是放弃健身活动,然后,不健身,不累,睡眠更不好。这样一来,平时积累的生活习惯都打乱了,身体恢复就更慢了。后来我也是利用那次疾病的思考,我采取该干嘛干嘛,不能和疾病正面冲突,硬干,按照正常节奏和习惯生活。后来很快就恢复健康了。
有时候,我发现个别老年朋友,遇到睡眠问题,遇到慢性疾病,也是很折磨。确实啊,睡眠不好,身体不好,有焦虑是正常的。但是除了按照医生说的吃药以外,休息养生不要正面冲突,养生不在养生本身,养生不仅仅是关注饮食、休息睡眠、体育锻炼,养生还需要关心精神健康,养生是享受生活,关注自己的兴趣爱好和或者日常生活目标。看看音乐大师周小燕一生教书育人,享受创作的工作乐趣,活到近百岁。长寿是可遇不可求的,过分关注健康其实是有健康焦虑嫌疑的,对健康反而不利的,因为身体的免疫系统是靠开心和放松才能激活和起作用的。吃药也只是需要防疫系统协同作战的。
我观察到一些长寿的老年朋友,发现他们都做点家务,即使他们生病,也是做家务的。因为这是生活必须的琐事。也看到过类似的研究文章,说做家务的人很长寿。原来道理是,即使生病,照样按照平时节奏生活,是对抗焦虑的。对比一些病人,稍微有一些小病,或者慢性病,动辄喜欢请他人伺候,或者请保姆工作,或者是什么其他事情和爱好都放弃了,是不是有点焦虑啦呀。
过分的关注健康和长寿其实是一种焦虑,也是心理问题或者心理疾病。对恢复健康或者养生都是不利的。确立正确的养生观念才是健康的重要保证。

I was Retired few years ago at home naturally thought of health and longevity. From diet to exercise to sleep, all the observable objective issues are on the agenda.Only the psychological effects were not considered.

My sleep has been very good, probably genetic reasons, my family several siblings sleep very well too.But once I had an allergic rhinitis attack, the most serious of which was allergic asthma, and I suddenly felt the fear of life.You know what? Breathing difficulties, can not go to the hospital by car.But within a short time, the asthma disappeared in the way to hospital. After that day, I couldn't sleep as well as usual, only slept 5 ~ 6 hours at night. It's hard to breathe during the day. Later I gradually found that when I was talking to people, or meeting friends, or busy with housework, my asthma disappeared. This discovery, after my summary, seems to be a bit of a rule:

When you're sick, you can't focus on the illness, although it's spontaneously stick to the illness when you're sick, and the mind itself will remind you that, but you must realize that : it's only by ritualizing and timing other things that you can eliminate the anxiety of the illness.To ritualize, to time, to do something else, to put yourself into it, to put your heart into it, is the best way to relax, is to interrupt and rest. When ill, having rituals and having time to do other things is naturally the best way to rest and heal.

Another time, I was concentrating on writing. I was probably too absorbed in it. I couldn't sleep well for several days.Because sleep is bad, do not have spirit during the day, abandon fitness activity then, do not fitness, not tired, sleep is worse.Come so, the life habit that accumulates at ordinary times was disturbed, the body recovers slower. Later, I also took advantage of the disease thinking, I take what should do, can not directly conflict with the disease, hard work, according to the normal rhythm and habits of life.He soon recovered.

Sometimes, I find some elderly friends, encounter sleep problems, encounter chronic diseases, is also very tortured.Yes, it is normal to have anxiety due to poor sleep and poor health.But in addition to taking medicine according to what the doctor says, rest and health maintenance should not be in conflict with each other. Health maintenance is not only about diet, rest and sleep, physical exercise, but also about mental health.See music master zhou xiaoyan teach and educate people all her life, enjoy the job pleasure of creation, live to be nearly 100 years old.Longevity can be met can not be sought, too much attention to health is actually health anxiety suspicion, on the contrary adverse to health, because the body's immune system is happy and relax to activate and play a role.Taking medicine only requires the cooperation of epidemic prevention system.

I observed some old friends who lived a long time and found that they did some housework even when they were ill.Because it's a necessary chore of life.I have seen similar research articles saying that people who do housework live longer.The truth is, even if sick, still follow the usual rhythm of life, is against anxiety.Compared with some patients, there are some minor diseases or chronic diseases. They often like to doing nothing at home but waiting for someone to do housework for them,such as hiring a maid, in fact physically they can do that housework by themselves.they don't know It's not the good way to get healthy.

Too much focus on health and longevity is actually an anxiety, as well as a psychological problem or mental illness.It's not good for your health or your regimen.The establishment of a correct concept of health is an important guarantee of health.

Friday, April 5, 2019

201945日星期五
快速回复
限100 字节
如果您提交过一次失败了,可以用”恢复数据”来恢复帖子内容

上一个 下一个